The Real Estate Auditing is a service concerning private parties and patrimonial companies designed to optimize the profitability of the investment properties. This service includes a diagnostic-analysis-report that evaluates the physical condition, tenancy status, and the current value of the rents and the audited properties, together with a service proposal in the following fields: maintenance, retrenchment plan and improvement of the rental situation.
- Legal study of property ownership deeds, contracts and applicable urban planning regulations
- Analysis and proposal for the current and future income optimization
- Analysis of the building's physical condition and improvement proposals
- Diagnosis for cost optimization
- Definition and implementation of the real property strategy
- Valuation based on the updated market prices of the incomes and the properties
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to their computer.
They are used to remember the user's preferences in order to offer personalized content and a better web experience. We respect your right to privacy, so you have the ability to configure your cookies.
Technical CookiesTechnical cookies are those that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks...).