The Real Estate Auditing is a service concerning private parties and patrimonial companies designed to optimize the profitability of the investment properties. This service includes a diagnostic-analysis-report that evaluates the physical condition, tenancy status, and the current value of the rents and the audited properties, together with a service proposal in the following fields: maintenance, retrenchment plan and improvement of the rental situation.
- Legal study of property ownership deeds, contracts and applicable urban planning regulations
- Analysis and proposal for the current and future income optimization
- Analysis of the building's physical condition and improvement proposals
- Diagnosis for cost optimization
- Definition and implementation of the real property strategy
- Valuation based on the updated market prices of the incomes and the properties